We’re Recruting – Solar PV Engineer
Our team is growing due to the growth of our business.
Absolute Solar & Wind Ltd is an established renewables installations company headquartered in West, Central Scotland. We are a friendly, fast-growing, dynamic business focusing on commercial-scale projects for Solar PV, wind, hydro, biomass and CHP with a prestigious track record.
The requirement for Solar PV Engineer
We have a requirement for experienced and fully qualified Solar PV Engineer covering installation locations throughout Scotland. You will be tasked with the installation of solar PV systems on mainly commercial projects so experience in installing larger systems would be an advantage.
The Solar Installer must have a proven background installing solar systems as well as being a qualified Electrician, and hold the following qualifications;
- Fully qualified Electrician with a proven background within the PV industry
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation 2330 or 2360 Parts 1 & 2
- City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition.
- City & Guild 2372/2399 or NICEIC Solar PV would be preferred but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of wiring regulations and certification.
- Ability to perform system inspection & testing to BS 7671, commissioning and handover.
- Good practical knowledge of modules, inverters, DC wiring and monitoring systems.
- Valid CSCS Card
- Full driving licence
A CV with work history and checkable references required.
- Must be able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
- 40+ hours per week
- Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime when required to meet deadlines & call outs
- Be able to follow instructions
- Full time employed Position
- Salary dependent on experience