We’re Recruting – Project Manager
Our team is growing due to the growth of our business.
Lead and manage a portfolio of projects – ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget, to customer expectations and in-line with Absolute brand values (Trust – Quality – Contemporary Technology).
• Ensure all project communication is well managed – ensuring client expectations are managed and delivered on.
• Lead and manage project resources – employed staff and subcontractors to ensure successful project delivery.
• Manage project H&S – ensure RAMS etc complete and followed and H&S delivery happens.
• Work with operations support to ensure projects are well managed and activity support is prioritised.
• Project material and equipment management – on time, right price, ensure any supplier issues are managed and resolved.
• Follow process for successful project delivery – ensure all aspects are well led and happen to the expected quality and standard.
• Ensure sales to operations handover process happens – ensure process of handover happens for a successful project outcome.
• Ensure project financials are managed – including on time accurate applications / billing, project cashflow management and that agreed client retentions are managed. Provide forecast and WIP valuation in line with company requirements. Ensure project Cost To Complete (CTC) are reviewed / reconciled and investigate variances.
• Manage and drive project pre-start meeting, ensuring necessary agreements and requirements are communicated and agreed. Ensure effective communication across all key stakeholders.
• Drive / support continuous improvement for operations processes – delivering efficiency and effectiveness.
• Check, review and agree customer and supplier contract terms – ensuring no significant risks or issues.
• Ensure PM time is allocated accurately and effectively to projects.
• Complete Post Implementation Review (PIR) for projects once closed out – report and build on key learning for future.
• Ad hoc projects and support to meet needs of business.
• Existing project management experience – looking for renewables/energy sector experience ideally with an electrical bias.
• Knowledgeable with site H&S requirements and understand current legislation.
• Proactive, problem solver and self-starter
• Stakeholder engagement and management skills
• Skilled communicator
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to analyse and challenge data when appropriate to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Full UK driving licence with own transport essential.
• CSCS / SSSTS / SMSTS preferable
This is a full time (40 hours per week) employed Position, Salary dependent on experience, Company pension Scheme and Bonus scheme available for the right candidate. If you would like to apply for the position, please contact Tamela Moir (Tamela@asaw.co.uk) with a copy of your CV.