Our team is growing due to the growth of our business.
Due to demand, we are looking to recruit an experienced roofer to join our team here at Absolute on a permanent basis.
The role involves assisting in the installation of domestic and commercial solar PV systems on various buildings and roofs types.
Experience in installing solar PV is desirable but training can be provided for the right applicant.
Experience and relevant qualifications in groundworks including trenching would also be beneficial.
The successful candidate would be working as part of a team and typical duties would include:
- Installing mounting brackets, rails and panels on pitched & flat roofs
- Marking out roofs to allow our design team to build designs around an accurate spec
- Running cables, trunking, conduit and cable trays
- Carrying out roof repairs as and when required
- Assisting with other aspects of installations
Qualifications & technical ability:
- Able to communicate effectively with all required aspects of our team
- Good practical skills in use of hand and power tools
- Clean driving license (3 points or less required)
- Asbestos awareness (desirable)
- Working at height (required)
- CSCS card (required)
- Experience working on a variety of roof types, including slate (required)
A minimum of 2 years roofing experience is required. Experience in the solar industry is desirable.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Enquiries and CVs with a cover note referencing which role you are interested in should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent in the post to:
Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park