We Are Powering the Future
We help businesses to install contemporary low carbon technologies in solar, wind, biomass and energy efficiency solutions.
Absolute is a leading, independent, family-owned business and we understand our customers. Our experienced team will assess your needs and help you to select the right technology to reduce your energy consumption. We work in partnership with international designers and manufacturers ensuring that Absolute can access and install the best available technologies.
At Absolute we care about the environment and about getting results for our customers. We use tried and tested technologies including solar, biomass and CHP systems, helping customers to manage their energy usage and meet new standards such as ESOS and EESSH.
Our customers include leading businesses such as Scottish Water, AG Barr and Mackies. Absolute operates in sectors as diverse as commercial and residential property, utilities, agriculture, hospitality, tourism, leading Scottish universities and local government.
With 10 years’ experience we’re expanding into new sectors such as leisure and residential care homes where customers need support with finding and supporting the best technology to reduce their energy use and costs.
From our headquarters at Arisaig Farm at Loch Lomond and our energy hub at Montrose, our team can introduce you to the benefits of world leading low carbon technologies, and help you find the Absolute solution.
Our Core Values:
1. Tested Contemporary technology
3. Uncompromised quality
Why Choose Absolute?
- We’re one of the longest established MCS renewable energy companies, being founded in 2007
- Absolute is full accredited: MCS, NICEIC, REA, CSCS, ISO and CHAS
- We have a wealth of knowledge and experience across Solar PV, Biomass, CHP and Wind
- Our in-house design team has all the best software and equipment to customise and optimise your system(s) to your site – improving yield, performance, longevity and return on investment
- The team has extensive grid connection and planning permission experience to bring your project to fruition
- We’ve got excellent supplier relations with strong buying power. This ensures our ability to deliver quality products at competitive prices
- Absolute has designed and installed some of Scotland’s largest renewables installations
- We’re an Energy Saving Trust award-winning installer
- We’ve got considerable experience in dealing with varied locations and sensitive sites, such as schools, housing associations, sheltered housing, agricultural, commercial, health facilities and many more
- We can deliver as a main contractor, project manager or as BOP contractor
- We like long-term relationships with our clients, and so we offer on-going operations & maintenance packages to keep your investment in thebest possible condition